My service stands out because I focus on the individual's movement style rather than perfection. No two dancers move the same, and we're kidding ourselves if we think that's truly achievable. I learn about my student(s), understanding their strengths and weaknesses in hopes to strengthen their under-developed skills, and highten what their most confident in.
I truly feel as though I was placed on this earth to create and more importantly share art. I have an immense amount of passion behind my work, always giving it my whole heart. I enjoy the sense of abandonment and connection dance gives me. To take that a step further, I love to pass all of my knowlege and skills down to my students. Seeing people have that moment when everything clicks and they then become inspired is the reason I teach!
Haley is an amazing and inspiring teacher who is instructs her classes with an authentic passion for movement. She offers a great deal of technical tips and leaves room for creation. she is open and caring and great with all ages.
When working with a new student I :
- Sit down with the student(s) (First Class) so we get to know eachother a bit. Set goals for the student(s) to accomplish along the course of the season. I'll explain what I expect of them and how the class structure will work.
- Teach the structure of the warm-up in great depth, setting the student(s) up for safe movement throughout future classes.
- Teach across the floor phrase-work involving improvization and analyze the passes to gage where the student(s) is tequnically in their training and in comfortability.
- Give the student(s) a shorter than usual bit of repitiore to learn. This way I can get a feel for the level in which they pick up choreography. I can then plan my combonations for further classes, based on that level.
- End class with an inspiring cool down, and chat about our first class. (Likes, dislikes, challenges, etc...)
- T2 Dance Project - Company Dancer: Boulder, CO - Present
- Pantos Project - Scholarship Dancer: Boston, MA - 2018
- Salve Regina University - Dance Major: Newport, RI - 2014-2018
- Extensions Dance Co. - Dancer/Choreographer: Newport, RI - 2014-2018
- Urbanity Summer Intensive - Dancer: Boston, MA - 2016
- Versatility Dance Festival - Dancer/Choreographer: Boulder, CO - Jan. 2019
- Boston Contemporary Dance Festival - Dancer/Choreographer: Boston, MA - 2016 and 2018
- American College Dance Association (Gala performance) - Choreographer: Boston, MA - 2018
- Spotlight Dance Studio - Solo Comp Choreographer: Taunton, MA - 2018
Choreography Flat Rates:
**Prices include 2 cleaning rehearsals after choreography is set**
Solo - $400.00
Duet - $350.00
Small Group (6 to 3 students) - $300.00
Large Group (6 or more students) - $250.00