Our tennis professionals at Brandywine Tennis and Fitness Club believe that the best way to learn a new skill is through a private lesson. One on one dedicated time is essential to learning something new. Group clinics and match play are great for repetition and solidifying your tennis knowledge, but private lessons are the best way to break bad habits and build good ones.
Kyle Shimabukuro is the Director of Youth Tennis at Brandywine Tennis and Fitness Club.
- Assistant Director of Tennis at Camp Walt Whitman.
- Assistant Coach of Chaminade University's Women's Tennis Team.
- Head Coach of Pac-5 Intermediate, JV, and Varsity Boys & Girls Tennis Teams.
- Teaching Pro at The Pacific Club.
- Worked for the USTA for 5+ years as an Adult/Child Instructor, Lead Schools/Mobile Tennis Instructor, and Local League Coordinator.
- Net Generation Certified.
Wei-Yu Su is the President at Brandywine Tennis and Fitness Club.
- Coached many ATP, WTA, ITF, and USTA highly ranked players.
- Tennis Director of Hilton Turtle Bay Resort and Tennis Director of Hickam Air Force Base.
- Assistant coach of BYU-Hawaii Men's and Women's Tennis Team (2 NCAA DII Men's National Championship titles and 5 NCAA DII Women's National Championship titles).
- Member of the Taiwanese Davis Cup Team and National Team.
- Ranked #898 in singles and #883 in doubles in ATP.
- Ranked #1 in Taiwan and State of Hawaii.
- Ranked #3 in USPTA nationally and USPTA Hawaii Division Player of the Year for Many Years.
- Senior Player of Year in NCAA DII.
- Winner of the Asian Junior Championship in Singles.