I teach the nature of Performance Excellence. I focus on the Mental Fundamentals we all need to excel in any sport to go along with 1) Your physical fitness 2) Sharpening your skill level for your particular sport and 3) Being mentally tough. It's #3 I specialize in. Please check out www.calistjohn.weebly.com and all will be answered. Thank you. Cali St. John
The spark of surprise in a clients eyes when they first realize they can do something that seems almost magical. And then their game blossoms, expands, gains strength, and they are forever changed.
There are no reviews yet
1) Determine their aspitations
2) Determine their physical fitness level, their skills proficiency
3) Their Mental Toughness
I do this through a questionnaire called a Sports Emotinal Prfile that determines their levels in seven different categories
* Desire * Assertiveness * Sensitivity
* Tension Control * Confidence * Sel-Discipline
* Personal Accountability
This allows me and the client to focus right away on what needs to be addressed for achieving and retaining Performance Excellence.
I have been training both professional and elite amateur athletes since 1976. I had my own column in the Miami Herald for three years called 'Mind Games'
For individual instruction: $85/hr, $300/1/2 day, $500/full day
For small groups (up to six individuals)
* Championship Seminars: 3 hour seminar--$125/per person
* 1975--Trained Benson Huggard for his word record breaking ocean swim from Marathon in the Florida Keys to Freeport in the Bahamas
* 1976--Trained Walter Poenisch for Guiness Book world record ocean swim from Miami to Cuba
* 1979--Trined University of Miami all American swim team members under Coach Bill Diaz
* 1983--Developed 'Athletic Mind Control' seminars
* 1985--Developed Clinical programs for Dr. Leaonard Haber, a former Forensic Psychologist for the Miami PD at his 'Psychological Associates' centers for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder' patients in both Miami and Hollywood
* 1987--Created the 'Executive Dynamics' program, a corporate motivational seminar
* 1991--Published 'Head Games', a sports psychology column in the 'Wire' magazine
* 1995--Established 'Champiionship Seminars'
* 1998--Published 'Awakening the Human Aura' book on Personal Willpower
* 2000-- Formed 'SaferTech' award winning company, First Place in the 'Miami Herald' Business Plan Challenge
* 2008--Authored 'Miami Herald' column 'Mind Games ' for the next three years
* 2009 to Present--Touring, Lecturing, and Training athletes
Professional athletes, Elite Amateurs, and Weekend Warriors in all sports
My 60th Birthday
Know what level you are trying to achieve, and together we will achieve it
One cannot know the right questions to ask until one is with the teacher