My private lessons and clinics are offered year round for all levels of skill and experience from beginners to advanced tournament players. The children and adults are grouped according to their ability and as they progress in their skills, they are challenged with tennis drills that improve their skill level as well as their physical conditioning. The tennis drills are innovative, imaginative and fun!
I enjoy serving our clients professionally while covering their needs in tennis.
Knowledgeable! Professional and very patient with him. Can’t wait for my next lesson. Learned so much just in one lesson
He's a good coach. I think he is very motivating and positive with his instructions. I like his process of getting the basics under your belt before moving on to more difficult steps. I think he's a great teacher who makes it fun- for all ages.
Nestor will teach you the fundamentals. He’s not just a hitting partner. He’s the best coach I’ve had. I highly recommend him.
Nestor is an instructor not a hitting partner. If you want to learn the fundamentals, he’s your guy.
- Offer service that will cover the players' needs
- Process of development and measurement of success rate
All American Tennis player
First lesson discounted to $45 Hr
Clinics such as Cardio, dubs and beginners ask for info.
I started teaching when I was 15 years old (open a tennis program in the tennis court in my neighborhood
- Both privates and clinics are directed to any kind/level/age players
- Many coaches out there! Few actually have the ability to transfer their knowledge correctly, teach accordingly to the players needs (everyone learns differently), and finally few coaches have competed at a high level.
Answer these questions sincerely:
- You ready to have fun and learn/improve! You guessed it right. I will be happy to help
- From 1-10 how much do you like tennis?
- How bad do you want to improve?
- Are you open to changes in your game?
- Do you want to just hit, work on specifics, have fun, become fit, become a professional or all of them maybe?