- Hold a MFA in Acting from DePaul University. Listed as one of the top 20 schools for acting in the world.
- I've done features, theatre, shorts, commercials.
- I will help you make a monologue more active, and stand out in an audition in a positive way.
- I will help with self-submission problems including but not limited to: diagnosing issues regarding sound and lighting, eye lines, who you're talking to, making the read seem more alive.
- You really already have the ability. All I'll be doing is showing you what you didn't (or maybe you did already) know you knew.
There are no reviews yet
If you have a monologue already, we'll go over it and talk about how you feel about it, how I perceived it, and then tackle strategies to improve!
If you don't have a monolgue, I will provide you with a short contemporary monologue (unless you would like something classical) and we will go through the same process.
The idea is to get an idea of how you work and the best way that we can improve on what it is you are doing.
I have an MFA in Acting from DePaul University's The Theatre School, one of the top institutions for actor training in the world.
First meeting and run through is 20 bucks for 45 minutes.
After that it's 20 bucks for 30 minutes. 30 bucks for 45 minutes. And 40 bucks for 60 minutes.
There is no incentive financially to add more time.
Before I went to grad school I did some coaching for a friend of mine on a whim and I loved it.
Acting Classes Film Acting Classes Film And Tv Acting Classes