- techinique & conditioning
- street jazz
- commercial hip hop
What makes me different is that I have the innate ability to see what a student needs and help them produce results and find personal growth, through building confidence. My brand: moveDIPR offers dance + "more than dancING" . . . professional development.
I hold 16 years of experience in Dance Education/Choreography; I've shared my teaching/choreography at 11 prestigious facilities, while residing in 4 cities: Chicago, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, & New York.
More about me can be found here: http://linktr.ee/dionnajp
Meeting new people and being in open dance space. :)
I liked what she did and helped my daughter, but I would change the rating to 3 stars bc now seeing how things are going with our conversation. I would not xpect the nonprofessional reply.
I want the student to take my class first, so I can access their skill level and technique or the student can send a video of themselves.
• Digital Media Initiative | Sept 2019 | Gibney Dance Center
• Ba In Dance | May 2004 | Point Park University
• Dance Major |1999-2001 | Barat College at DePaul University
HONORS: 4.0 GPA, Academic/Dance Scholarship, Dean’s List, Honors Program
Graduate, Magna Cum Laude, National Honors Society, National French Honors Society
Private Lessons can include one of these elements:
- personal growth/interest in a particular style
- feedback on self-choreographed work
- set goal/event
- techinique/conditioning only
- learning choreography only
I went to college for dance, made connections and started working in the education dept at a top studio in Chicago.
- kids, teens, pre-professionals, professionals, adults
A session with me will be life-changing and worth every penny!
However, must be ready for honest feedback and being pushed beyond comfort.
What are my goals? Why do I want private lessons?