Tom Kopyto Music Lesson Studios
We are Tom Kopyto Music Lesson Studios.
We teach and perform music that our students love to play: classic rock, pop, alternative rock, metal, modern rock, jazz, musical theater - we share and celebrate it all.
Our teaching method is based on 20 years of full-time teaching experience. We get our students playing music as quickly as possible because we know that that is what our students want to do.
Our instructors are experienced & college educated professional musicians that can instruct students on the finer points of the technique & theory of their instrument, while at the same time educating them on "real world" performance.
Able to read music
Types of drums
Student have drums
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1. Determine the goals of the student.
2. Develop a customized lesson plan to achieve those goals.
3. Ensure that the fundamentals of music are taught.
4. Ensure that the learning atmosphere is fun, supportive, and productive.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Our teachers are college educated, performing musicians.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
We have a standard tuition rate for lessons.
How did you get started teaching?
We are a group of college educated, performning musicians & teachers who love giving back to the next generation of music makers.
What types of students have you worked with?
We work with students of all ages & skill levels.
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
We perform several events with our Kids Rock & Pop Band, Teen Rock Band, Pop Chorus, and more! Please visit our website for video.
What advice would you give a student looking to hire a teacher in your area of expertise?
There is a huge difference between a "teacher" and someone that "gives lessons".
What questions should students think through before talking to teachers about their needs?
1. What is the teacher's professional teaching experience and how long they have they taught?
2. What age ranges have they taught? And skill levels?
3. How did the teacher learn to play music? Formal instruction? Or are they self-taught?