Ballroom, Latin, Argentine Tango
- Unique personal dance experience at highest level around the world - to save space mention only 40 professional World Championships in all styles.
- Professional International Fellowship licenses of BATD,BPDU, WDC.
- USA Professional Fellowship licenses of NADTA, NDCA (check web-site, MO state)
- Dance Judge of highest USA and International categories.
- Teacher and coach of around 40 US dance champions from MO state.
- Much more.
Number of students
Goals and interests
Photos and videos
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
Any dance is a movement to the music.
Couple dancing - with somebody else.
Not enough to sing - you need to sing in duo. Much more emotional.
Most of students think just about step patterns.
It is like driving without watching others on the road and traffic signes.
My job, where I have the highest qualification in USA, is :
1) To teach student the basic traffic (musical) rules (what to listen in the music) ;
2) To teach student of the dance how to drive his/her body in different dances (step patterns and technique) ;
2) Know the basic traffic (musical) rules (what to listen in the music) ;
3) How to understand and use your partner.
4) Practically demonstrate all above (the most important and key point)
5) How to do it in any of 30 dances, where I am qualified - Ballroom Style, Latin Style, Smooth Style, Rhythm Style, Argentine Tango (Milonga, Tango, Vals, De Reves)
Adding practice to this education will make you a good dancer (as in music, painting, acting, etc.)
I know and love my profession - this is what I wish to share with my students/partners :
LOVE TO DANCE.