I am very energetic and descriptive on how to do moves. I have a lot of patience and try to bring joy into the art of dance. I have a great appreciation for the artform and I am always willing to keep growing within this field.
Dance is much more than being on a dance floor. It is about energy and emotion. Dance is a beautiful art form, and to truly appreciate it is a gift. Dance can be many different things, it depends on who you ask. Dance can be a type of meditation, a workout , a release of many emotions or maybe just a single explosive emotion. Dance in many ways is a stress reliever and is beneficial to the human soul all around.
There are no reviews yet
* Work on perfecting posture and really going at a slow pace until the student understands the fundementals of the movements being done.
·• Aszmara - Belly Dance September 2012 – Present
• Santo Rico Of Westchester - Salsa On 2 (NY Style Mambo) March 2016 to December 2016
• Peridance Capezio Center –Salsa on 2 - March - April 2018
• Bellyqueen - 2017 - March 2020
*Aszmara’s Workshop - February 2018 – Assisting in organization of the workshop
· * Dia y Noche – Assisting in Teaching Salsa - March 2018 – March 2020
· * Privately teaching/ Performing for multiple parties - Belly Dance, Salsa and Bachata
· *Pure Elements Conference Performance May 2018
· *Bellyqueen Spring Showcase June 2018
· *Rakkasah East – Middle Eastern Dance Festival – October 2018
· *Private party teach / perform salsa -New Jersey - October 2018
· *Private Party – DJ - Perform/ Teach Belly Dance– November 2018
· *Aszmara’s Performance at The Bristal Senior Assisted Living ~ Assisted in set up, Teaching and a small performance together for the residents – December 11,2018
· *Belly dance Party Showcase – April 2019