I have over two decades of training in Classical Indian Dance: Bharathnatyam, Kuchipudi, Semi-Classical, Folk, and Bollywood dance styles. As a professional company dancer, award winning choreographer, and instructor, I have extensive experience working with dancers of all ages and levels. Whether you need a dance for a wedding, private event, competition, or for personal growth, each lesson is customized to your specific needs.
For more information/quotes: Text me at 713-499-0205
The most inspiring part of my job is the incredible people I meet. I'm a believer that everyone can dance! It takes patience and a real understanding of how each person learns, what their strengths are, and start from there.
There are no reviews yet
I start with a consultation to identify specific needs, expectations, and goals of the client. It's important both as a student and a teacher, that both sides are a good fit for each other.
I have over 20 years of dance training in various Indian Classical dance styles under reknowned classical dance
Hourly rates based on specific needs of the client. Additional costs will apply based on distance to client location.
I was very fortunate to have a dance teacher and parents that recognized talent in me early on in my dance training. At a young age, I was given an opportunity to dance,teach, and choreograph and I fell in love instantly!
- Extensive experience teaching age groups ranging from 4 years old to 63 years old.
- Choreographed and coached soloists, duets, trios and groups within various dance styles
-Customized lesson plans to accommodate various dance levels ranging from beginners to professionals.
-Worked with clients of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds
There are hundreds of choreographers,instructors, and dancers that are trained in similar styles, but each one is unique in their style and method of teaching. It's important to find one that's the right fit for you!
1. Purpose: Learn for Personal Growth, Competition, Special Event. (If you have a specific event - please specify date of event.)
2. How many students and level of experience?
3. Your preference in dance style or music?
4. Frequency and days/dates available
5. If you are new to Indian/ Bollywood dance or you have any questions about my teaching style, please ask!