I have been playing and involved with tennis for over 15 years and love to share my passion for tennis with others. If it is your first time picking up a racquet or are a seasonal player looking to improve I can help. Let me know what you are looking for and I can adapt my lesson program to meet your needs. Just want to have fun? or Looking to perfect that game winning serve? I have the skill set and adaptability to suit your needs. Experienced in teaching tennis etiquette, rules, strategy, and team work
Self-motivated with a strong desire to help others
Familiar with creating and implementing tennis programs
Enjoys teaching students of all ages and skill levels
• Instructed large groups as well as one-on-one training
• Directed five tennis camp sessions for three consecutive years
• Created and implemented the practice lessons for each session
• Instructed players aging in range from 7 to 18.
• Coached a winning team in the 2006 and 2008 CANUSA Games
• Qualified and competed in the men’s division of the 2008 CANUSA Games.
• Captain and #1 ranked player for Varsity Tennis, junior and senior year of high school.