I have extensive experience teaching vocal students of all ages and I am very proficient in Opera, Oratorio, Musical Theater Irish, Classical, Sacred and Pop repertoire.
Check out FALLON VOCAL studios on thumbtack.com for an extensive description of my Countertenor Vocal career, my numerous International Competition prizes & performances and my extensive private Vocal Teaching experience.
I am passionate about vocal music and I am delighted to share this passion along with my vocal knowledge and experience to each of my varied private students.
I have taught voice for 40 years and every student in my privat estudio has emerged as a stronger, confident singer and they are each given an amaizng, extensive repertoire.
There are no reviews yet
Each new student is welcomed into my studio in a very relaxed, comfortabe manner. We explore together their vocal range, work on breath management and I introduce vocal exercises to strengthen their tone, vocal quality and share with them ear training & music theory exercises.
I also encourage each vocal student to record each lesson so they can practice their vocal exercises often and hear their vocal progress over a short period of time!
I am the recipient of numerous International Vocal Prizes that were attained through competiiton and I have taught and given numerous Master Classes and Vocal Lectures throughout the world.
Most of my students budget and come to my studio for a monthly lesson. This lesson includes the services of a professional piano accompanist so my fee actually includes both the services of myself as the Vocal Teacher and an assisting professional piano accompanist.
I was very fortunate to have an elementary teaching position offered to me while I was still pursung my undergraduate vocal performance degree. I have taught ever since that wonderful opportunity was given to me!
Opera singers, Broadway Performers, Choir Members & Church Cantors and Soloists of all ages and both sexes from the age of 7 all the way up to 80, both professional and those studying just for pure enjoyment!
1. My representing the Unted States of America in a Nationally Televised concert held in Tirana celebrating the "100th Anniversary of Independence" for the country of Albania!
2. My Vocal debut at Carnegie Hall as Guest Vocal Artist with the New York Pops Orchestra under the baton of Skitch Henderson in a "Salute to the Irish" thematic program!
Each prospective student should always contract for a trial lesson. This gives each vocal student an opportunity to experience and assess my abilities. They shoud also contact my present and former students to learn of their successful experiences & varied years of study in my studio!
1. Their singing experiences to date.
2. Where they want their lessons to lead.
3. Their vocal career goals, either as a professional singer or someone who enjoys singing as an avocation.
4. Be honest about their repertoire interests. What vocal music are they most passionate about and desire to sing and learn in my studio?