Pauline Betz Addie Tennis Center Instructor
Teaching people to love to play tennis.
Including all types of strokes and shots in lesson plans.
Helping students to reach their potential as tennis players.
Developing professionalism, teamwork, character and sportsmanship.
My high school students join to the school team last two year and three are ready for this year. Adult student also start USTA match from 3.0-4.0 level.
• To give presentations to the students about the history of the USTA.
• Train, and coach student to learn proper technique through drills, games and the USTA Quick Start format.
• In clinics emphasize the key elements of technique and footwork for the first portion of the clinic.
• Be willing to learn and be open to feedback
Certification and skills:
• Certified United States Professional Tennis Association Professional Coach
• Strong interest for teaching tennis
2014 to now Teaching in Pauline Betz Addie Tennis Center (CabinJohn Indoor Tennis)
2004 to 2008 Teaching Tennis to students (ages 6-14) in American Chinese school (Rockville Campus) Richard Montgomery HS (250 Richard Montgomery Dr Rockville MD 20852)
2006 - now Teaching private lesson clientele in Montgomery Rockville MD.
2008 - now Teaching Tennis adults and students (ages 6-14) in HOPE Chinese school (Rockville Campus)
Winston Churchill High School
11300 Gainsborough Road, Potomac, MD 20854
Walter Johnson High School
6400 Rock Spring Drive, Bethesda, MD 20814
1998 Ph.D. in Medical Sciences, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
1982 M.D. in Pharmacology, Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, P.R. China
Experience with standard software, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Windows 95, 98, 2000, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, BASIC, SQL, SAS, Microsoft Exchange
Language skills: Trilingual in English, Chinese, and Japanese.