Have you always dreamed of being on stage or in the movies? Me too, since Kindergarten, and I'm proud to say I've accomplished my dream. I want to help you become better at your craft, and ignite that spark in you that most beginners or even experience actors don't have. Why? Because it's hard to break into this business by yourself. Trust me, I've tried it! Over the past 15 years I've performed on big stages around the country and even some of the well know stages in Houston. I've been in over 45 Theatrical/Musical Plays, 4 films, and I've written, directed, and produced my own shows...So let me be your coach! I'll train you on the following:
* Acting 101 - The Basics that Actors Forget and Miss!
* Activating Your Audition Super Powers!
* How to Book a Job and Keep It!
* How to ACT like Denzel - Creating a back story for your character (All about the details).
* How to EMOTE like Viola - Using your emotions to deliver a powerful performance.
I enjoy helping others become the best they can be in this industry!
Miss Liz is Awesome!!! She will adapt to your level of training, and will pull out the best in you! She's very nice and professional.
I like to first do an assessment of the student's capability and goals, from there I will map out a curriculum tailor made for them.
I have professional theatre training and film training. I've been acting since Kindergarten, and have performed in some on the most reknown theatres in America.
My standard pricing is $45 - $50 per session based on the student's location.
I have my own production company and I started producing and directing my own shows back in 2008. I would take teens and adults who had an interest in acting and make them better at their craft. Some of my students have gone on to perform in professional local theatres.
I've worked with beginners to experts.
I attended the Miss Houston Pageant recently, and I enjoyed watching the ladies present themselves in a respectable way.
Research your potiental teachers. Some people are out to only gain money. If they charge an astonomical price, don't utalize their service.
The questions a student should think about is:
1. Is this my passion? Do I really want to do this?
2. How much am I willing to invest in my dream
3. Do I have the time and energy to put in the work to make my dreams come true.