Piano Lessons For Adults. Create Happiness.
Ashley Bradford, M.Mus.
Hi Adult Learners,
For adults who want the most for their time & money, I provide a wildly successful adult learning model & program that is fun, challenging, & tailored to you individually.
I have been a successful piano teacher in Arizona for almost 25 years and am former president of the Arizona Music Teachers Association. I specialize in teaching piano to adults.
We can do anything from pop, jazz, church music, rock, and classical styles to theory, analysis, improvisation, composition, and sight reading. Whatever your personal goal, we can realize it together.
Follow your musical dreams. Create happiness.
I look forward to collaborating with you.
Ashley Bradford, M.Mus.
Master's Music Academy
Piano Lessons for Adults
Ashley Bradford considers it an immense privilege to be invited into your life as an adult piano student. She is upbeat and encouraging and wants to see you reach your ultimate musical happiness! Moreover, she possesses the intuition and insight to help you take your piano skill to a level you never thought possible.
Ashley Bradford has been teaching piano for almost 25 years and specializes in teaching music to adults. She holds a Bachelors in Piano Performance, a Masters in Music Education, and is the former President of the Arizona State Music Teachers Association. She began performing professionally and teaching professionally at a fairly young age, and was struck early by how traditional piano lessons tend to be too rigid and one-dimensional on the musical spectrum.
Her professional performing experience told her musicians need to be fluent in many more musical skills than the typical piano lesson teaches. Her years touring and creating music all over the world also taught her that the musical experience is so much deeper and wider and broader than most piano lessons offer.
These experiences made her passionate about creating a WholeMusic experience for piano students and giving adults the opportunity of a lifetime to pursue their greatest musical bliss.
As an adult piano student, you will receive piano instruction that is fun, motivating, challenging, and tailored to you individually. Your education can include any or all of the twenty essential areas of musical knowledge, so you can achieve your deepest musical goal:
•Music appreciation •Elements of music •Music theory •Analysis •Piano technique •Music history •Artistry •Improvisation •Arranging •Composition •Transposition •Aural perception/Playing by ear •Sight reading •Pop music •Classical music •Church music •Ensemble •Accompaniment •Interpretation •Performance
You will have complete say in your song selections. You will play the music that makes you happiest and have an opportunity to expand your musical world as well.
For adults who want the most for their time & money, I provide a wildly successful adult learning model & program that is fun, challenging, & tailored to you individually. You focus on your favorite music & have an opportunity to expand your musical world. You will become a well-rounded musician who, through your musical exploits, will deepen & widen your happy!
Sound theory of piano pedagogy, music education, and adult learning style is the foundation of all instruction. As an adult learner, you are in complete control of your learning objectives. You are able to choose from seventeen levels of curriculum objectives in any or all of the twenty musical areas listed above.
During decades of professional gigs, Ashley Bradford has learned to be fluent in many musical styles. You have the opportunity to apply the skills you learn to your musical goals in any area including:
•Pop music •Church music •Jazz music •Blues music •Rock music •Musical theater •Country music •Classical music •Improvisation •Song writing •Composing •Recording •Recreational playing •American Songbook •Lead Sheets •Praise and Worship
You will build the skills needed to follow your musical bliss wherever it leads you.
* For over 20 years, taught hundreds of students of all ages & levels who have achieved their highest musical goals.
* Solo tours, concerts, & appearances in venues & with organizations around the world.
* Singer & pianists for church worship teams.
* Backup & lead artist on various recording projects.
* Toured nationally & internationally as singer, pianists, & songwriter for band.
* Specialty: Teaching adults who want to fulfill their musical dreams.
* Masters of Music: Music Education: Boston University
* Bachelor of Piano Performance; Grand Canyon University
* Nationally Certified Teacher of Music.
* Piano Competition Adjudicator.
* Master teacher for piano teachers, up & coming musicians, & adults who want the most for their time & money.
* Developed the WholeMusic curriculum.
* Train next-level piano teachers.
* Member & Past President Arizona State Music Teachers National Association
* Member & Past President East Valley Music Teachers National Association
* Founding President: Grand Canyon University chapter: Music Teachers National Association
* Member Music Teachers National Association