Lindsey Céitinn is an avid performer and has over 10 years of teaching experience. She offers lessons tailored directly to the needs of the student via private lessons (in-person or online).
- Wide variety of instruction offered including: violin, viola, cello, traditional Irish fiddle, piano, guitar, voice, and supplemental general music instruction.
- BA in Music from Thomas Edison State University
- Music Program and Choral Director for St. Bridget School, Cheshire, CT (PreK3 - 8th Grade).
- Experienced in teaching private lessons for all ages, from young children through adults.
- Differentiated teaching tailored to meet the diverse needs of students and their families.
- Regular performance opportunities available for local sudents.
- Accomplished performer, Mid-Atlantic Fleadh Cheoil winner, and particpant in All-Ireland Fleadh Cheoil competitions, and former violinist in the Danbury Symphony Orchestra. Lindsey is also the Vice Chairperson of the P.V. O'Donnell Branch of Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann, a global Irish music and arts organization.
I most enjoy getting to know my students and seeing them achieve their goals, and recognize their true potential. Sharing a love of music with each student, I work to find creative ways to help my students understand the music and enjoy it for themselves. I love seeing my students grow as musicians and count myself priveliged to impact their lives.
While I am classically trained, I also share a strong passion for traditional Irish music, and have extensive knowledge and experience with church music, and other styles of music as well.
My children have been taking lessons with Lindsey for 10 years. We only have exceptional things to say. She is kind, patient, dependable, and wonderfully talented.
Ms. Ceitinn is a super talented musician and very special teacher. She is truly gifted as an instructor and we are very lucky to work with her. She breaks things down and explains them with such ease, and she easily engages her student. Thanks to Ms. Ceitinn, my daughter is flourishing as a budding pianist. I am quite impressed! Ms. Ceitinn is professional, responsive, flexible and truly a pleasure to work with.
Lindsey is a fabulous music instructor. She has been working with both of our children on guitar and voice and their progress is fantastic. She brings a love of music to every meeting and is very progressive in the delivery of lessons in a remote manner during the stay at home lives we are all living today. Our kids look forward to every session and we enjoy listening to their notes! Highly recommended!
My 10yr old daughter loves how patient Miss Céitinn is with her. Lessons are very easy for my daughter to follow and understand. If we are unable to do lessons in person, we are able to FaceTime a lesson which is great! She is flexible when a lesson conflicts with something and will work with you to make up the lesson. We have loved the virtual lessons during this time of quarantine, it’s been a great experience!
Lessons are usually held one or two times per week, depending on the needs of the students. Rates are as follows:
30-minute lesson: $30
60-minute lesson: $60