I enjoy every opportunity I get to coach, whether it is a national level university swimming team or a kid who just started exploring one of the greatest sports - swimming.
Amazing... Technique improved immensely. Absolutely fantastic coaching Highly recommend.
My kid is a competitive swimmer and just in two lessons Coach Slavik was able to spot her opportunities. looking forward to more sessions!
My session plan always begins with an analysis of swimmer's skills and based on his or her abilities I create an individual training plan. After that a practice plan goes as follows:
• Observe young swimmer's potential and fulfill it
• Research more efficient ways to coach young swimmers and what swimming drills are the most effective
• Motivate the swimmers who express reason to give up during practice
• Communicate with parents about their child's swimming and practice schedules
• Review and evaluate swimmers level of executing acceptable stroke technique
Throughout my coaching career, I've had a chance to be an Assistant Coach at the University of Bridgeport Purple Knights Swimming Team. It has been a great experience to coach an NCAA Division II national level swimmers that were winning awards at national competitions. Additionally, I used to coach a Park City Wolfpack swimming club swimmers of different age groups. Besides that, I was running a swimming program in the country where I came from and any kind of individual could potentially become one of my swimmers. Whether it was a three years old kid or 60 years old man.
Today I am a second level USA swimming coach. Apparently, I went through CPR/AED/FirstAid, Lifeguarding, Safety training and everything else what required me to earn a membership.