We BELIEVE in living life with purpose. Making an impact in our community by becoming the best version of ourselves.
We BELIEVE in living with courtesy and integrity, having self-control and perseverance to fulfill on our goals, and finally having an indomitable spirit to face each day with a smile no matter what.
We challenge the status quo on how martial arts is taught.
Our philosophy is
- We are not a martial arts school... we are a personal development facility that utilizes martial arts as the vehicle to help people become their best self.
- Having small group classes with no more than 4-12 students depending on age group to allow for personal interaction throughout the class and better results
- Having classes grouped by development stage; we evaluate maturity and abilities (fine/gross motor skills). We believe in creating an environment that allows each student the opportunity to excel.
- Having every student earn their promotion and not treat it like a transaction, therefore we don’t charge testing fees.
Sound like something that resonates with you? If what you’ve been doing isn’t working or you need to get started, reach out and talk with us.
There are no reviews yet
1) Understand your goals and utilize our 4 Steps To Your Best Self assessment to evaluate where you are so we can develop a plan to achieve your goals.
2) Create a individualized plan to achieve goals and work on belt curriculum.
3) Check in on goals and adjust as needed to ensure you stay on track
ITF International Certified Instructor
20+ years of martial arts instruction
Experience in multiple martial arts