- Doctor of Musical Arts in Piano Performance
- An active soloist, piano teacher and a chamber performer, Dr. Levin collaborates with professionals and students providing piano accompaniment for concerts, competitions and auditions
- Accomplished piano instructor with over 20 years of teaching experience
- Believe in providing the highest quality, comprehensive approach to musical studies, including exposing students to the theoretical and historical aspects of music, as well as the joys of performing
- Believe that a mature, constructive and eclectic approach to teaching and development of an effective working relationship between student and teacher are crucial to providing a stimulating learning environment
Levin Piano Lab is dedicated providing a welcoming, fun and challenging environment designed to foster creativity while helping each student achieve personal excellence. The fundamental goals of Levin Piano Lab are to acquire a longlasting love, respect and understanding of music as well as to retain music as a lifelong companion.