"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." -Victor Hugo
Why We Teach Music:
· Not because we expect you to major in music;
· Not because we expect you to sing all your life;
· Not so you can relax, not so you can have fun;
· But so you will be...human.
· So you will recognize beauty.
· So you will be sensitive.
· So you will be closer to an infinite beyond this world.
· So you will have something to cling to.
· So you will have more love, compassion, gentleness, good-in short, more life!
· Of what value will it be to make a prosperous living unless you know how to live?
Manchung Ho teaches violin and violan with 30 years teaching experience. Master in music performance.
Shari Muller-Ho teaches flute and piano with 30 years experience. Master in music performance
There are no reviews yet
Essenetial learning is the foundation of the further development. Solid foundation training is the key to success.
Manchung Ho and Shari Muller-Ho both own have Master degree in music performance art.