Master Pastry Chef, Chocolate Master, Cake Designer
Born September 30, 1977 in Chalons en Champagne, son and grandson cook.
- 2017 : Finalist, US Pastry Competition in NY, America’s most prestigious pastry competition
- 2012 : Finalist, Chef and Designer Competition
- 2012 : Finalist, Championnat de France du Dessert.
- 2011 : Pomme d’Or, distinction for expertise in food security control and practice
- 2010 : Finalist, Classic Malts & Chefs
- 2001/2002: Pastry Master's Certificate (Chamber of Trades, 88000 Epinal)
- 1995/1997: Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Supply options Pastry with honors (CEPROC, 75019 Paris).
- 1994/1995: Catering Supplementary Statements (CEPROC, 75019 Paris).
- 1992/1994: CAP Pastry Chocolate Confectioner Glacier (CFA, 51000 Chalons en Champagne).
Once upon a time, there was a little boy whoran in his grandfather’s restaurant. He loved wearing his blue apron, which was too big for him at that time and he helped his grandpa...
Years passed and one day during elementary school the headmistressasked him, “What do you wantto do when you grow up?”
And he answered: "Pastry like my Grandpa ..."
The dicewere thrown ..
As years passed my vocation became my passion and today I create my desserts to tantalize and delight taste buds.
Over the years I have been fortunate enough to work with tremendously talented people.
Great characters of gastronomy, such asMarc Veyrat and his daughter, Carine Veyrat, Jean Francois Deport,and Pascal Tanguy. Lesser known professionals,but no less talented artists, Gérard Collard and Thierry Besnault. As well as others, too many to list, who have helped me developmy art and my professional identity as I tried to immerse myself with humility and absorb the knowledge they imparted.
I chose the Maya Bay in Monaco as theaterfor my sweet and ephemeral performances while cultivatingle gout du bonand my culinary philosophy, creating delicious desserts using less sugar whichbecamemy spearhead.
I moved to Thailand and discovered new ingredients, while and masteringthe art of making Dim Sum, delicious small bites steam.
My creative desires pushed me to evolvemy career but economic conditions forced meto stop my benefits in the “Raison Gourmande “ withthe poet Olivier Streiff, a great artist and friend.
Delicacies Réacteur de Gourmandiseswas born from my signatureand allowed me to offer my services for card creations, banquets, wedding,and any decorations possible. My only limit is your imagination!
I sold my company for a new dream, the international …
Consultant for institutions around the world, I went to New York to help open a concept Kosher and Pareve, “Mirabelle Bakery”. Later moving to Los Angeles as a manager to assist in the opening of a French pastry bakery, “Pitchoun Bakery”
Recently, I was finalist of the largest pastry contest in the United States, the US Pastry Competition.
There are no reviews yet