Lessons for all instruments can include:
- Music Theory
- Reading Tablature
- How to jam and play with other musicians
- Playing by ear and learning from your own recordings
- Chords, Scales, and popular licks
- Soloing and improvisation
- Singing and playing at the same time, either singing alone or harmonizing with another singer (but I don't do technical vocal coaching)
- For Guitar, playing Rock, Blues, Swing, Rockabilly, Bluegrass, and Country styles
- For Banjo, playing Bluegrass style
- For Mandolin, playing Bluegrass or Celtic Style
- For Ukulele, Popular Songs, Hawaiian, or Americana styles
- For Bass, Walking Bass, Rock, Bluegrass, Rockabilly, Country styles.
I am a patient, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. I make learning guitar extremely easy. After 3months in class and practicing, you will be able to read and play.
There are no reviews yet
Guitar Lessons Acoustic Guitar Lessons Bass Guitar Lessons Bluegrass Guitar Lessons Blues Guitar Lessons Classical Guitar Lessons Flamenco Guitar Lessons Ear Training Lessons Musical Theater Classes Music Theory Lessons Music Performance Lessons Banjo Lessons Mandolin Lessons Ukulele Lessons French Horn Lessons