- I have been boxing for almost a decade.
- I'm turning pro this year 2020.
- Boxing is fun, it is also a good exercise to increase strenght and improve cardio.
- Boxing can be very helpful in relieving stress and enxiety.
- Boxing can give you a very good cardio exercise.
- Combination of both Boxing and fitness will Help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Together, we are comitted to one goal, help you improve your boxing skillset and overall fitness, down the stream when you learn how to slip all these punches coming to you, you'll be able to manoeuvre to slip what life throws at you .. slip the jab counter with the over head cross ;)
- I love teaching other people the sports i love the most.
- The fact that i'll be the person helping others achieve their fitness goals/protect themselves is a very fulfilling feeling.
- Elevating and helping people become a better version of themselves.
Yusef has been my best/most motivating trainer to date! His enthusiasm and passion for boxing is exemplified through his training. If you’re looking to improve your boxing skills, I definitely recommend Yusef
Youssef has been my boxing coach for a couple months now and I absolutely love it! He’s teaching me the techniques behind boxing and helping me gain my skills in this sport. He pushes me past my limits and encourages me to stay motivated. He’s the perfect balance of determined & hardcore and friendly & fun! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get into boxing as a sport or just to get a killer workout in!
Great motivator. Very patient. Flexible. Great person to develop and fine tune your boxing skills. My 9 year old daughter has been practicing 2 days a week and really likes the pad work. She is making great progress and likes to punch.
Youssef is very competitive. He pushes you to be excellent and no excuses. It’s great to have an instructor/trainer who is for you and wants you to succeed. He is super passionate about boxing and it definitely shows when he trains. And very knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with the 1.5 hour training we had and looking forward to our next session.
Placement session to measure :
1- Boxing level skillset
2- Fitness level
3- Cadio level
Every student is different, their goals, their physical shape, athleticism ..etc , rest assured though we all started somewhere, after the initial session and based on the needs of the student we will take the elements mentioned above and work together to achieve their goals.
9 years of boxing/martial arts experience.
I started teaching close friends, and gym friends in different boxing gyms and local UFC gym, afterwards i realised its really something i enjoy doing so i kept doing it.
All types, young, old, all genders, students who have an extensive boxing experience and also students with little to no experience.
Boxing is a fantastic sport to help you burn a lot of calories while having fun doing it.
Just go and have fun the results just like anything in life takes time and descipline.