I am a passionate educator with years of experience and success in the performing arts, with both a bachelors and masters degree in music.
I am 100% student-centered and my focus and commitment are your goals.
I am a state-certified educator (Music and English) with backgrounds in applied music, theatre, and dance. As a guitarist and as a classically trained lyric baritone, I have performed many genres and styles domestically and abroad – from opera to musical theatre. A student of Tel Aviv Cantorial Institute and Florida International University, I have studied with some of the great musicians and performing artists of our time, including:
· Moshe Taube: Renowned tenor and composer (saved from Auschwitz by Oscar Schindler); Julliard School of Music
· Ed Pierson: Bass-baritone with career spanning decades on Broadway and with New York City Opera
· Naftali Herstik: Former Chief Cantor, Jerusalem Great Synagogue; London’s Royal College of Music; Director, Tel Aviv Cantorial Institute
· Raymond Goldstein: Prolific arranger, composer, pianist, and coach; Professor, Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance
· Carlos Riazuelo: Distinguished conductor; Director of Orchestra Studies at Louisiana State University
· Moshe Schulhof: World-renowned cantor and composer
· Yaakov Motzen: World-renowned cantor and composer
I created ArtsEdBuddy (named after my late father Bennett Eliot “Buddy” Margolis) in 2019 to share my expertise and experience.
Please find more by visiting ArtsEdBuddy.com and ArtsEdBuddy.com/leadership.
There are no reviews yet
I start by listening to the student's goals. We then go from there ;)
Please see my bio.
Crazy story. Years ago, when I was in high school, I got a random call from a mother desperately looking for a babysitter. I answered the call (first time babysitting) and while I was there, I helped with some homework that they felt was challenging. The rest is history.
I've worked with every type of student imaginable - thousands of them from university down to early childhood.
What do you want? What are your goals?