Over the past 20 years, I have tought tennis in several places worldwide.
The key strength that I posses for success on and off the court are but not limited to:
- Highly motivated hard working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills.
- Team player
- Excelent leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Physically fit
- Maintain accurate records.
QUALIFICATION & CERTIFICATION:
- Master of Tennis Perfomance - USPTR
- Certifed ATP level C - GPTCA
- Certified Director of Tennis - RPT Europe
- Certified Club Pro 1 - Tennis Canada
- Certifed Wheel Chair Tennis
- Certifed Personal Trainer - WFA
- Bachelor in Sport Management
- Certifed Peraonal Trainer - NASM.
I am always up to date in the world of tennis attending regularly National and International tennis conferences and seminars. My programs, values, personal development, family, academics and professionalism are based on quality coaching.
As a result, my students/players earned multiple U.S. scholarships and/or joining the Pro Tour (ATP).
I hope to see you soon on the court!
Transmitting my passion to others and most importantly let them achieve their goals.
Yari knew each move I needed to correct. He was so very patient and that eased my stress. I haven't been on the courts for 17 years. He complimented me with the good returns and encourged me on the balls I didn't follow thur with correctly. He was more than I expected and I am thrilled I have him as my instructor now and going forward.
I do offer a package of 10 lessons plus 1 extra FREE lesson. 😎
My passion and hard working as a player has lead me into teaching any kind of player and at any level .
Kids:4-10 years old
Juniors: 12-18 years old
Adults: any age and any level
Ladies Teams: USTA
High Scool players
Furure Pro Tour players.
Please always verify yours coach qualification and/or credentials. A lot of people, players, instructors, coaches can hit the ball but very few can play and teach the game.
Goal setting: short, medium, long term
Commitment: how long, how much and where do you want to be?