• Guitar Honolulu offers Rock-oriented lessons for Acoustic Guitar, Electric guitar, Electric Bass, Synthesizer, and Drums.
• Lessons are completely custom-curriculum, and are supported by well-equipped studios: computers, printers, amps, drum machines, PA, CD burners, and large archives of printed and recorded music.
• All printed and recorded lesson materials are provided.
• One-line Resume: Graduated from Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA) in 1980 (Jazz Composition & Arranging).
• Teaching Guitar since 1985.
• In addition to providing excellent career preparation for music college, Guitar Honolulu also offers an excellent entry-level perspective which enables the first-time students to experience music for themselves, and make well-informed decisions about their own musical futures.
• Indivual style preferences are encouraged, and the student is allowed to participate in choosing material to build their repertoire.
There are no reviews yet
• Evaluation of the student's style preferences are of great importance, and are usually addressed before the first lesson.
• The individual's musical experience & aptitude are carefully scrutinized, and a customized lesson plan strategy is usually the result.
• Graduate Berklee College of Music 1980.
• Professional Guitar & Bass Teacher since 1985.
• Lessons are $40.00 per one-hour lesson, paid monthly in advance.
• ages 10 to 100
• Student Band performances in various styles and venues.
• Be prepared to communicate well: favorite artists, skills interest, previous musical experience, friends & family that play, preferred musical style(s)...
• Consider what the goals will be: Personal enjoyment, career preparation, skills acquisition, etc.