Music Lessons with Mark Dante Troiano
Voice, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Music Theory, Arranging, Songwriting, Harmony
Musical Director, Conductor, Arranger
Mark is a Contemporary Musician who teaches Holistically - He teaches to better the entire person. As a student of Zen, he incorporates principles of balance, musical discipline, and self-awareness into his teaching methodology to allow the student's inner light to shine through.
* Voice Lessons
* Guitar (Acoustic / Electric)
* Bass (4 and 5 String)
* Piano, Piano Theory and Basic Piano Improvisation
* Music Theory
* Specializing in Rock, Pop, Folk, Folk-Rock, Jazz and Emo
* Arranging, Conducting, Basic Sight-Reading, Ear Training, Analysis
* How to Sing in Harmony
* How to Arrange for Contemporary, Collegiate and Professional A Cappella
* Holistic Vocal Master Classes (Voice and Reiki)
* Chord Progressions, Chord Vocabulary, Jazz Chords
* Alternate Tunings
Mark is a graduate of Wheaton College in Norton, MA. He has a BA in English: Dramatic Literature & Theater with a double minor in Music: Theory, Composition & Voice. At Wheaton, Mark was the Musical Director of the all-male A Cappella vocal ensemble, The Wheaton College Gentlemen Callers. They recorded five albums together. He has recorded two solo albums - The Lightworker's Union and The Long Walk Home. Mark can be found playing out at local clubs, bars, cafes, and coffeehouses.
Mark is a self-taught musician and a professionally trained vocalist.
He has been teaching children and adults for the past 28 years.
All Ages / All Skill Levels
Everyone is Welcome
For Music Lesson Info Please Contact:
Mark Dante Troiano
Multi-Discipline Music Teacher
(Voice, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Music Theory, Arranging, Songwriting, Harmony)
To hear his new CD - The Lightworker's Union
The Lightworker's Union
Studio Music Recordings
There are no reviews yet