- Bachelor of Music from Shenandoah Conservatory
- Scholarship to Shenandoah Conservatory
-Winner Ibanez Flying Fingers Contest ( Al Joseph award )
- 1st place winner of the East Coast Recording and Guitar Competition
- 2x winner of Mid-Atlantic Guitar Competition;
- 2x winner Music Fest Competition
- 2nd place Best Solo Competition Guitar Player Magazine
- 1st place winner rock guitar competition
- Professional Studio Guitarist
- Over 15 yrs. teaching experience
teaching allows me to give something back to the community. I really enjoy seeing my students improve over time and meet their goals
Extremely knowledgeable and very patient!
I have been working with Ron for over 10 years. He is a great teacher and I have improved my skills in all areas. Ron is great to work with with vast knowledge and skills. He has the ability to help you understand even the most difficult skills and styles.
Very professional and patient guy. Really knows his stuff. He’s able to teach beginners and sharpen the skills of the more experienced based on my observations
Ron has been great and has really helped me improve.
One of the first things that I typically do is find out the goals and level of the student.
Then I customize a curriculum plan that fits the goals of the student ..
I have a bachelors degree in music from Shenandoah conservatory.
I have 15 years of teaching experience
I can teach all levels, ages and styles of guitar music .
My lesson tuition is easy and flexible.
30 minute lessons are $125 flat rate per month
This is 4 or 5 1/2 hour lessons per month depending on how many lessons or weeks are in the month.
After receiving my bachelors degree from Shenandoah conservatory I started teaching private lessons.
I have worked with students from beginner to extremely advanced in all styles of guitar .
I recently won the Ibanez flying fingers competition
1. Make sure they have a degree in music.
2. See if they're active musically in the community.
3. Check their approach to teaching.
Student should have a clear vision of what they want to achieve from their teacher