As an instructor my goal is to guide my students to new heights of technical proficiency while also providing a deeper understanding into music and the instrument so that the student has the tools to express their own creativity. I am currently completing a bachelors degree in Instrumental performance for classical guitar, however I teach all styles of guitar, as well as 5-string banjo, ukulele, mandolin, and other fretted string instruments, in addition to piano. I truly enjoy teaching and watching my students grow, and would be happy to work with you!
I love not only being able to pass on the skills that I've decided to spend my life pursuing, but also watching my students grow and be able to make music. I take an interest in my students being able to play and it is especially rewarding to see them suceed.
There are no reviews yet
- Sophomore Instrumental Music Performance major at Oakland University
- Instruction in classical guitar under Bret Hoag, Oakland University (current)
- Instruction in classical guitar under Michael Blaskiewicz, Oakland Community College
- Instruction in 5-string banjo and classical guitar under Jack Pitt
- Participated in masterclasses with Iliana Matos, Mathew Slotkin, Paul Galbraith, and Tengyue Zhang
My prices are $25/ half hour private lesson. Half, and full hour lessons are available.