"We put YOU in the spotlight!"
Doozy Productions & Consulting provides "Simply Outstanding” services, tailor-made to your needs in the Vocal Performance & Entertainmment Industry.
Our founder, Allie Hutsell, provides over 35 years of experience as a professional Vocalist, Entertainer, Musician, and Coach, offering many quality services, from Public Speaking to Singing and Songwriting in all styles and genres.
If you have a vocal talent of any kind and wish to develop a career track using that talent, Allie will mentor, train, and coach you in the the right direction.We offer services to help you launch and brand your total package and product to present to the public and the industry!
Allie is the real deal and knows how to keep you challenged and excited by seeing growth with every session. As a beginner like me, she has been super encouraging and insightful with a full resume to back up her credentials. I highly recommend her!
Allie is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and she is an amazing teacher and performer. She meets all of your needs and won't stop praising you and working with you until you are where you're wanting to be. I 100% recommend her for ANY person of ANY age.
1. Get to know Student and their current vocal talent.
2. Work with Student to establish their Goal Timeline.
3. Establish a strong foundational regimen to grow their vocal range and build new skills, safely and steadily!
4. Constructively and Positively coach them to sing the songs their heart's desire to sing, finding their unique voice, and develop their Vocal Brand!
1. Contracted performer and vocalist for 40 years in the music and entertainment industry.
2. Vocal Director and Lead Vocalist of a Multi-Million Dollar production from 1989 to 1999.
3. Coached by Seth Riggs, author of Singing To The Stars, and Innovator/Inventor of the "Mix" methodology.
4. 20 years as a Vocal Performance and Career Coach.
$45 per hour
$30 per half hour
Other than my experience and years as a Vocal Director as a veteran entertainer... I was asked by a dad to teach his 16 yr old daughter. I told him I wasn't a teacher. He said all he wanted was for me to rub off on her and spend time working on music with her, giving her tips along the way. I realized I fit the definition of "Coach" much better than "Teacher". After being successful as her coach, from there I established my Coaching Firm and started taking on clients. She went on to graduate with a songwriting degree from MTSU and began a lucrative career as a singer/songwriter. The clients I've had the privilege to work with over the last 20 years have been such a gift to my life and a joy to watch grow into the inspiring, unique artists that they were meant to be. I love what I do!
Musical Theater Performers
Aspiring Vocal Artists in any style/genre.
... Really anyone looking to establish and grow their Voice in any way, from Public Speaking to Singing. Anyone desiring to grow their Vocal Ability to use in a performance setting of any kind!
Singing Lessons Country Singing Lessons Country Guitar Lessons Gospel Singing Lessons Guitar Lessons Jazz Voice Classes Music Performance Lessons Vocal Training Lessons Voice Lessons Broadway Singing Lessons Christian Gospel Lessons Acoustic Guitar Lessons Accompaniment Lessons Audition Prep Lessons Blues Guitar Lessons Musical Theater Classes Speaking Voice Training Stage Performance Training