Vocals on Stage is a vocal training program for all levels and ages. We focus on your goals and needs and train in vocal technique, vocal style, performance and general musicianship. Specialized in contemporary music, Vocals on Stage teaches students the technique of mix singing and prepares students for studio and live performances. Vocal technique is combined with artistry and style.
We train singers to transition through the bridges in their voice without strain, blending registers effortlessly, so that they are able to focus on performing a song, whatever their musical style, because their voices are strong, flexible, and reliable.
Experience a dramatic range increase, a stronger and healthier voice and an overall improvement in your tone quality.
Why Choose Us?
- Thumbtack's Best of 2016
- authorized IVTOM teacher (International Voice Teachers of Mix)
- certified Simply Music Piano Instructor
- 10 years teaching experience
- performance & teaching experience in many vocal styles
- convenient online lessons
- no sign up fee
- month to month or single lessons available
- no semester minimum required
- state of the art facilities
- instant access to thousands of backing tracks
I enjoy teaching because I love to help students improve their voice, have fun singing and see them reaching their goals.
So helpful! Best vocal coach ever! Online classes are amazing and highly professional.
- Private Vocal lessons (during a lesson we work half of the time on technical exercises to stabilize breath controle, dynamics, increase range, strenght etc. and half of the time on a song which the student can choose)
- Preparation for Auditions
- Artist Development
Discounted rates available for Online students and lesson packages. Please contact for more info.
Regular Single Lesson Rates:
$45 - 30 minutes lesson
$65 - 45 minutes lesson
$80 - 60 minutes session