Breakaway Fitness Athletics offers a program called Breakaway Fitness on the go. Both run and managed by it's lead trainer Gregory Johnson. This program was designed to Branch out and reach other major areas of the United States showing the methods we use for strength, speed, conditioning, Mobility, agility and all around wellness including nutritional consultation. Adding an online component to our facility has been a long-term dream to reach and help even more people . We as a team have trained over 5,000 people within the past 2 years. Have had over 95% success stories and had put over 50 young athletes in colleges on partial or full ride scholarships. We work hand-in-hand with chiropractors, physical therapist as well as having physical therapist on staff. We all hold Kinesiology degrees from Cal State University Fresno as well as multiple nationally accredited personal training certifications. We have been involved in the industry of fitness since 2004. We do not let our clients fail.
- Online Trainng via skype
- on location training minimum of 3 sessions all sessions out of a 100 mile radius will be Subject to price change depending on travel expenses.
Issa certified -cpt
Nasm certified - corrective exercise therapy
Nspa performance certified speed and agility professional
Iyca certified -Strength and conditioning
1. We get to meet, interact with, and connect with many different clients everyday! It is so uplifting being a part of someone’s journey to a living a dream and a lifestyle.
2. W get to make positive changes in the lives of Our clients and see their transformations over the weeks, months and years.
3. We work with Athletes and those looking to be Healthy so this means we have NO excuse to miss my workout…so ya another perk of being a personal trainer is staying in great shape (our clients inspire us to kick our own butts after kicking theirs!)
4. We train so many amazing people and establish very strong relationship with them. We have become so close with many of my clients that many of them have become good friends!
5. The ability to use our Collective team knowledge, experience, and love of fitness to help enrich somebody else’s life. We have had so many clients tell us that their favorite part of the day was our session; what a fantastic feeling!
6. We look forward to going to work everyday! We have a blast, no matter what time of day and who is doing what…we are positive, outgoing, active people and we all share a passion for helping others become incredible athletes and healthier people, We can’t think of a more positive and fun environment? Constant laughter can be heard inside the studio on a regular basis and Branching out across the country has been a major goal for many years.
There are no reviews yet
- all online application
email or phone call contact, once the client reaches out and an evaluation time and date is developed we schedule our first session.
Most clients are trained over the web with online communication with mobile applications or Skype or Facetime
When a client(s) asks us to come out on location , most sessions are 3hrs and cost cost is according to distance.
All trainers are College educated
Cal State University Fresno B.S. Kinesiology
Ashworth college GA Physical Therapy Assistant
ISSA - Nationally accredited personal trainers
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
ACSM- Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Speed and agility coaches
IYCA- Strenght and conditiong coach
IYCA- Child Nutrition certification
all online training starts at at 2x per week for a total of 8 sessions per month at $75.00
3x per week for a total of 12 online sessions per month at $100 per month
All on location personal training Starts at $100 per sessoion
Distance plays a factor in training Price - anything out of our 100 mile radius will be a 2 day $500.00 minumum ( this is subject to change depending on client needs and trainer accomodations - Call for more info
Greg Johnson -2003 attended San Diego State University and Grossmont Junior college in the Athletic training department .. Was Granted internship with NFL team as well as MLB local teams and learned a tremendous amount form some of the top trainers in the nation.
2006 was Fortunate Enough to Train Under Robert Dickson and James cooper of Houston Texas- Training Members of the Houston Rockets, Portland Trailblazers, University Of Houston and University of Texas ( Hook em Horns )
later Graduated CSUFRESNO with a Kinesiology degree 2007 and have been trailblazing a bath to health and wellness ever since !
Jaycee OGDEN - Jaycee Bingham was born and raised in Fowler, CA. She developed a love for soccer at a young age. She attended Clovis East High School where she was a 4 year Varsity starter and captain of the team. After deciding she wanted to play soccer at a higher level, she committed to a Division 1 scholarship from Fresno State University. Her senior year she was captain of the team and lead the Mountain West Conference in goals scored and points, which earned her a place on the All Conference team. After college she continues to play for a local Semi-Professional Team that is in the WPSL called Fresno Freeze. She also gives back on the coaching side as well. She has coached various youth teams and is currently assistant Varsity coach at Clovis East helping lead them to a Valley title in 2016.
Tommy Hebert - Kinesiologist, trainer, spartan, brother, adventure seeker, son, cousin, loving and loyal friend.
Tommy is a master of the Spartan race, completing over 15 races in the past 2 years tommy is looking to turn pro soon. his training knowledge of these races is second to none offering GoPro video of previous races and building upon your strengths to be a not only fit but a TRUE SPARTAN WARRIOR!!!
All ages from 3 years old to our eldest client of 91 years old. All clients have different goals and Different needs and that is what makes this team of trainers unique we accomodate all demographics of fitness.
Be ready for a professional trainer not a weekend certified individual who likes to be fit. We take our Careers serious and only offer Serious results.