passionate music teaching professional with over 25 years of experience in teaching all skill levels from beginner to the advanced looking for a Piano Teacher position in your reputed school where my skills and abilities can be used for increasing the love for music among students. I hold a strong belief that music can change our lives for the better. I seek to equip students with the performance, composition and theoretical skills that will see them excel no matter which path they take in music. I am an engaged and determined teacher. Currently I have a private piano studio in Walnut Creek, teaching piano and music theory classes to prepare students for a various competitions and recitals.
Extensive knowledge of music instruction for piano
● Possess excellent organizational and communication skills
● Solid understanding of the children’s educational needs
● Ability to teach students of all age groups
● Strong cross-cultural, mentoring skills
● Always conducting myself in a professional manner
● Ability to teach all genres of music from classical to contemporary, including jazz, pop, and rock.
● Ability to organize and motivate the students to participate in the recitals
There are no reviews yet