1. You Will Love Your Teacher: Here at Flipside we hire only qualified teachers who have a passion for music just as much as they do for life and therefore developing quality connection with them is essentially a guarantee.
2. Free Trial Lesson: Even if you don't believe me on number 1, you've got nothing to lose! Every new student's entitled to a free trial lesson with no commitment necessary. Kind of a no brainer if you ask me, but what do I know? ;)
3. Custom Curriculum: There are certain things that every student needs to know, but once we've checked off those boxes (or while we're checking them off), we want to teach you what made you excited about learning your instrument in the first place.
4. Flexibility: Flipside offers some of the most accommodating options for learning learning an instrument that Denver has to offer. To learn more about our scheduling, pricing and policies, feel free to request more information!
5. Rewards Program: Not only are our prices competitive, but we give you ways to save even more through our rewards program! Learn more.
6. Constantly Growing: Up until recently, our operation has been fairly humble, but as we continue to grow, we're looking forward to expanding into offering recitals, group lessons, band coaching and more!
Everything. People, the progress that they make and the humorous times we have .
Dave has been incredibly helpful in taking my guitar playing to the next level. He’s done a great job of applying what he’s teaching me to what I’m already familiar with. I came into the lessons with 2 years of playing experience and a feeling of hitting a plateau - Dave’s knowledge of music theory has given me the extra motivation I need. Thanks, Dave!
I took guitar lessons from Dave for a few months while we both lived in the same area. His lessons were what I missed most when I moved away. He is a tremendously good person and just amazing at most things music-related. It was a real pleasure being taught by him and would seek him out in a heartbeat if I ever moved to Denver. As great as it is to just be around him, what's most important is that he has a great ability to teach and inspire.