Hi, I have listed a few of the benefits and a quick description of my qualifications below. My schedule is flexible enough to work around your time. So whether your training for Competition, weight loss, or self defense we all need a push in the right direction sometimes, lets start today! Can't wait to get your call and have you started on your way to crushing goals.
You can follow me on Instagram for more info or a look into my background of the sport @levelup_rampersad
- Experience fighting and training at a high level and around the country with a current fight record of 5-1
- Current head MMA coach at Glory Martial Arts
- 5+ Years of kickboxing, Muay thai, Jiu jitsu and wrestling
- Flexible session scheduling to work around your time
- I also run classes at our local gym in Downtown, Orlando if you want a more group orientated environment
- Great for self defense and or competition purpose
- Fitness classes also available if your looking to lose weight and get in top shape
I enjoy seeing people learn new techniques and understand that this sport is also an artform while gaining confidence at the same time.
Read more about this pro
Rodney is great to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about MMA as well as fitness. He pushes you to get the most out of your workout.
For beginners we drill fundamentals and learn basics before anything else.
I have 5+ years of expirience in Mixed martial arts and have trained with high level gyms and coaches alike.
1st lesson is $25
Each lesson after is $40
Each session is also tailored to your time constraints so we can do anywhere from 1 to 1 1/2 sessions.