Head trainer trained more than 1,200 Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen, boxing and MMA as the head instructor for Striking at the US Army Combatives School, FLW, MO. Also trained three battalion boxing teams and two Combatives teams around the country. Our All-Armed Forces teams took 11/15 first place finishes, defeating servicemen from all branches of the military.
Trainers have over a hundred years of combined boxing and kickboxing experience.
Trainers are all licensed to instruct, while most are also certified personal trainers.
We train professional and amateur boxers alike, most of which are veterans. We also train individuals with motor and neurological disorders including Parkinson’s and a list of others.
Honestly, every bit of it. I love teaching people new skills, I like watching the progress of the individual students, and I like teaching them how to teach each other.
Authentic boxing training
That John has a great head on his shoulders. Wish I could take it with me!
Quality over quantity any day...CS Fight House is just a great environment that delivers consistently and teaches globally. The location is perfect!! I think I found a new home! Highly recommended.
• Developing footwork, balance, and mobility
• Develop efficient striking
• Integrate all offensive and defensive aspects to be mutually supportive
• Full contract sparring comes once the above three things are adequately demonstrated
• 100+ years of experience as competitors and/or instructors
• Trained members of elite special operations forces unarmed combat
• Real time combat application experience
• Received years of specialized training to teach unarmed and armed combat to members of the military and civilians
• 100/month or $35/hour
• Went to school to be a professor of history and anthropology while learning to fight. Mixing the two seemed obvious.
• Servicemen and women
• Civilian “soccer moms”
• Professional fighters
• Amateur fighters
• Self defense students
• Opening our brand new facility!
• Look for someone who can articulate training objectives and is not afraid to answer questions or look for answers when necessary
• Why do I want to do this? Combat sports are hard and demanding and somewhat dangerous.
• Why does my coach train people?
• Determine if they have your best interest in mind, versus theirs.