* Hey there my name is Kent Brawner. Nice to meet you!
* I am a personal trainer and coach.
* I have my personal training accreditation through International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA). I have about five years of experience and have had great opportunities to train not only beginning athletes but also professional fighters. I am also a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu currently and have other extensive training in various forms of mixed martial arts, including but not limited to Sambo, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai.
* My specialty is Jiu-Jitsu as that is the part of fitness I have been doing the longest and find the most pride in. Also if you ask any of my clients they'll tell you my specialty is pushing people, I believe there is nothing you can't do. Push yourself and you'll be surprised to find that your results are far beyond anything you have ever imagined.
* Personally I have competed in more Jiu-Jitsu competitions than any of my other areas of focus. I struggled with my weight as a child and was faced with many food allergies that forced a major lifestyle change. From then on I was pushing myself to as healthy and fit as possible. If I can live this fit lifestyle in the face of everything I have struggled with so can you.
* References are available upon request.
There are no reviews yet