- I have a lot of experience teaching and performing. I've taught thousands of guitar lessons for over 25 years, since 1991.
- I'm very patient.
- I taylor the lessons to meet your needs and expectations while ensuring you understand the basics.
-You may choose from a wide range of lesson plans, including songs and riffs, right and left hand technique, fretboard mapping, improvising, and music theory.
- I offer a FREE consultation with no obligation.
- My experience includes teaching very young children, teenagers, professionals, retired folks, beginners and advanced students.
- I've taught at several music stores. Currently, I have my own studio located at:
2314-B Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA
- over the years, I have performed with the electric guitar with countless bands, and with the acoustic guitar as a soloist. I've played Rock, Funk, Country, Smooth Jazz, Latin Jazz, New Age, Pop, Motown, with Flamenco and Classical influences. I currently play with my band HOT ZONE. Visit us at:
For more information, video recordings, and audio recordings, please visit me at:
I really enjoy teaching guitar lesson because I have a love for guitars, a love of music, and a passion for teaching. I consider it an honor to help others come to love and appreciate music and the guitar as much as I do.
There are no reviews yet
I like to ask the student questions so I am able to determine where they are (musically) and where they want to go. That way I can customize the lesson to meet their needs and expectations.
My training comes from decades of performing with other well seasoned musicians, playing in countless bands and styles of music.
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE LESSONS:
40 minutes - $40
20 minutes - $20 (little children only)
GROUP LESSONS (40 minutes):
2 students - $50 ($25 each)
3 students - $60 ($20 each)
As the musical director for several bands, I was already teaching fellow band mates music lessons, and guitar lessons, in order to optimize the bands' sound. In 1991, one of my band mates suggested I do it professionally. So I did, and here I am over 25 years later still teaching.
My experience includes teaching very young children, teenagers, professionals, retired folks, beginners and advanced students. I teach most styles.
I am very proud of my current band, HOT ZONE. Visit us at:
Do your homework by researching and asking questions. I suggest you meet at least once with each teacher to see who would be the best fit.
The student should get to know themselves first before interviewing for a teacher. The student should ask themselves, why do they want to take lessons, and what styles are they interested in. Of course, a good teacher can help the student determine this.