I am a private location, my home & my horses. I have been into horsemanship for over 30 years. I also have run large barn operations, with that comes some drama. So now with it being private, there is calmness in learning. My students enjoy being able to connect with my horse Majestic. She is the best lesson horse ever. I hand raised her from a small babe of 6 months old till now at 16 years. Private one on one is the way to go. Your able to stay focused.
What I love most about giving lessons is sharing all that comes with it. Starting from the ground up, what does that mean? Sharing all that is needed when you choose to take up horse back riding. Before you every mount Majestic, you will learn to groom her & build a bond of trust. From cleaning hooves, brushing, walking together & your first couple times she will be on a lead line with me at the other end. I can teach beginners western or english.
She was not upfront with me about her availability. We had a meeting to set up some lessons but then she decided she was too busy. Waste of my time! Found someone better.
She is kind, compassionate & patient. Very good experience
1. Teaching how to care for a horse. (Grooming)
2. Building a bond on the ground first. (Trusting one another)
3. Safely sadding up a horse. ( Bring a helmet)
4. First couple lessons, Majestic will be on a lead line. ( I will be at your side)
5. When your ready, you will ride alone. (confidence building)
6. Practice how to direct your horse. ( Figure 8's, cones, small jumps & horse games)
I am very patient & calming. Come in feeling prepared to feel joy & leave with a smile on your face.