My name is Mia, I teach a mix of Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Relaxation, with a strong focus on Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha and Restorative yoga.
As a committed teacher, I relish being able to assist and inspire others on their yoga journey. My lessons promote wellness, energize the body, develop strength, increase flexibility, and ultimately relax the mind.
I am a fully-insured Yoga Teacher. I am qualified to teach a mix of Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Relaxation. My qualification is accredited by Yoga Alliance USA and The Yoga Register.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES IN ORLANDO
I teach one-to-one, small group and workplace yoga during the week and on weekends. I am available mornings, afternoons and evenings. I can travel to your home, workplace or other suitable space provided by you. One-off lessons, as well as, regular weekly or fortnightly sessions are possible. I can also provide a yoga mat and yoga strap if needed. The length of the lesson can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours – tailored as required.
Each class is fun and challenging, with easy to understand demonstrations and optional hands on adjustments. You will leave feeling refreshed and renewed.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE CLASSES?
• Yoga Beginners: Private classes are recommended for yoga beginners in order to have a firm understanding of asana alignment, breathing techniques and yoga theory before joining larger yoga classes where they may not receive the individual attention required.
• Experienced Yogis: More experienced practitioners may wish to take private classes to deepen their practice, to aid the transition from one style of yoga to another (e.g. Hatha to Ashtanga), to work on new areas of a yoga practice such as pranayama & meditation, to devise a stronger self-practice, or for an in-depth discussion of yoga philosophy and theory.
• Focusing on Personal Goals: Private lessons allow you to set specific objectives and plans, such as personal goals for flexibility, strength or meditation.
• Creating a Personalized Schedule: Private classes work around personal plans and scheduling conflicts, allowing for more freedom in your yoga practice.
• Overcoming Health Concerns: A yoga teacher in a large class cannot focus on individual needs or ensure that the poses will not further injure or strain a particular person.
• Developing a Plan for Personal Home Yoga: There is flexibility during private classes to develop a suitable self-practice plan, with appropriate sequencing and structure.
• Overall Confidence: Private classes generally result in better skills, a greater level of confidence and fewer complications. Likewise, private yoga classes may be the right approach to getting started or taking your yoga practice to the next level.
There are no reviews yet
• $80 for 60 minutes
• $90 for 75 minutes
• $105 for 90 minutes
• $120 for 120 minutes
Reduced prices for block bookings.
Prices for larger groups can be negotiated.