I am a piano/violin/music theory teacher with 16years of playing experience. My specialty areas include: hymn playing, classical music, sacred music, accompaniment, theory and sight reading.
• Positive Attitude
• 21 years of piano study
• Excellent with children
• Ability to instruct beginner to advanced students
• Effective communication skills
• High understanding of Piano Theory
• Have successfully taught many younger students
• Have successfully taught middle school and teenagers
• Have successfully taught adults
• Have successfully taught kids with special needs and learning disabilities
• Total 12 years teaching experience
• 10 years of Accompanying choir, vocal groups and soloist and instrumental groups and soloist.
➢ Performance experience
• Hymn playing for Southside Baptist Church for 10 years
• Accompanied Choir at Southside Baptist Church for 10 years
• Accompanied vocal and instrumental groups and soloist for 10 years
• Have played in several college plays and ensembles
• Played violin in the Youth Florida Orchestra
It has been a blessing to watch Jonathan work with my 13 year old as well as my 5 year old to develop their talent and knowledge. He tailors every lesson and assignment specifically to each one in order to help develop their individual strengths and musical style, while still building their knowledge and understanding of how music works.
first lesson free of charge