I've been training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Judo for over 17 years. Eight of those years as a Martial Arts instructor.
I continue to train under the following notable instructors:
1. Coban Lookchaomaesaitong - Coban's Muay Thai NYC Camp.
He has 40 years of Muay Thai experience and is a Two Time Lumpinee Champion & Four Time World Champion.
2. Marcelo Garcia - Jiu -Jitsu NYC Academy.
A Five Time World Champion.
3. Sensei Celita Schutz & Sensei Matsumura - Kokushikai Judo Academy
She competed in the 1996 Summer Olympics.
Martial Arts Credentials:
* Four stripe Purple Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
* Brown Belt in Judo.
* 17 years of active Muay Thai training.
What I love about teaching is that I have the opportunity and privilege to mentor, guide and help students reap the benefits of martial arts training.
The classes are focused on the technical aspects of the arts.
Equally as important the classes will help with improving coordination, physical fitness level, concentration, confidence, self discipline, strength, agility, balance, reflexes, flexibility, and cardiovascular endurance.
As well as mental endurance, resilience, and concentration.
This is achieved by having a fun training environment which is always ego free, positive and nurturing.