FitLiv has been offering Boot Camp and PowerFit Yoga class in Boulder County for the last 15 years.
Our month-long programs are created to achieve significant breakthroughs in our health and fitness in a fun and supportive environment.
We have been featured on NBC’s Today Show, received Yellow Scene Magazine’s Best Training Award three years in a row and recognized as the ‘Best Workout of the Year’ by the Daily Camera.
Our programs go far beyond a typical fitness class and include:
Your camp fee includes
• Before and after fitness assessment (Boot Camps only)
• Body composition test (optional, Boot Camps only)
• 28-Day Meal Plan complete with recipes
• Nutrition & Healthy Lifestyle email series [sent every few days to help educate, motivate and inspire]
• Guidance & Tools for setting empowering goals and modifying undesirable habits
• Participation in our optional Cash For Fat program -get paid for losing weight. (Boot Camp only)
Helping people look and feel great, and to give them confidence to try new things with their newfound spirit and energy is a beautiful way to spend a day.
There are no reviews yet
We typically prefer to work with our student 2 to 3 times a week but also have a punch card option for total flexibility.
You can find more on our schedule and pricing at www.fitliv.com/enroll-now
We have been transforming lives in Boulder County with our fitness boot camps and Powerfit yoga programs for 15 years.
We have been featured on NBC's Today Show, recognized with the Daily Camera's 'Best Workout of the Year', and received Yellow Scene Magazines Best Training Award 3 years running.
We are probably one of the few fitness companies with reviews averaging 5 stars.
Pricing per class ranges from $6-14/class.
If you have not joined us before then you can take advantage of our 'First Time' Camper rate of $89 for unlimited classes for a month
We have more than one instructor though you will always be with the same instructor each day.
Our instructors currently average over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry.
Name it - we've seen it over the last 15 years.