The Gallagher School helps guitarists find their authentic connection to music through one-to-one music instruction.
After years of working with a variety of both beginners and continuing learners, we know that effective practice habits lead to actual performance results.
Through a commitment to learning, our students enjoy creative freedom with their musicianship.
We first work with students to clarify their specific musical goals. From there, we outline progressive steps for each student’s personalized learning style and pace.
Above all, we excel at teaching them HOW to practice effectively, so they can enjoy real-time music performance results.
EFFECTIVE PRACTICE EFFORT = ACTUAL MUSIC PLAYING ABILITY
Gallagher School of Guitar & Drums also helps guitarists with:
· Fundamental techniques for guitar
· Practical approaches to learning songs you enjoy, along with an exploration of various musical styles, arranging, and composition
· Learning how to sight-read; interpreting chord charts
· A focus on practice, playing ability, and improvisational skills
· An understanding of music theory
Our professional teaching artist network strives to accommodate developing guitarists in the city of Chicago and beyond.
I enjoy helping students connect to the music they are moved to play, and encouraging their best participation for learning the guitar.
I also enjoy helping students to understand music and approach the guitar in a way that is easy and direct for their better music practice and resourcefulness.
Read more about this pro
There are no reviews yet