Our trainers come to you anywhere in Manhattan, Brooklyn or Queens...apartment gym, office or outdoors! We are all certified and highly experienced professionals with varied specialty areas.
I love to help people reach their goals, see their progress and design workouts and nutrition plans to meet their specific needs. There is no one-size-fits-all approach here!
To view our services, please visit www.trainersintransit.com
Jenn 's approach is tailored specifically to each client; she gets on your level and goes at your speed while somehow also pushing just enough to make sure you make progress. That is a tough balancing act, and she makes it look easy. She is also a pleasure to work with, and she employs good people – everyone I've ever dealt with in connection with Trainers in Transit has been insightful, knowledgeable, warm, friendly, and (best of all) effective. Just what you want for your fitness/health/wellness team!
1. They complete a short Health History Questionnaire
2. We decide on the best trainer to fit their needs
3. We verify their payment information and create a profile for them
4. We set up a date/time to meet for first session
NSCA-CPT; NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist; Reiki Practitioner Level II; Master's degree in Nutrition Education; Certified Health Coach; 20 years of teaching and training experience with varied populations and fitness levels.
Individual sessions (60 minutes): $145
Package pricing available at www.trainersintransit.com/personaltraining
I recently appeared on Live with Kelly & Ryan teaching a Bootcamp class for Ryan and staff!
After researching their background and experience, meet with at least 2 instructors to see if you are a personality match.
1. What are my goals?
2. Am I willing to put in the work it takes to make a healthy lifestyle change?
3. Am I serious about hiring someone and what is my commitment level?
4. What is the most important quality a trainer must posess?