We are the Number One Franchise in the entire world.
Member Access = 24 hrs a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year.
All 50 States. 3,500 Approx. Facility Count.
Full Complimentary Towel Service.
Low Capacity Facility. All Day All The Time.
Over 20+ Fitness Professionals with excellent experience and results.
All Workout equipment you could ever need.
Helping People Get Healthy and Reach Their Goals.
Teaching People How to Reach Their Goals.
Interracting With the Public.
Creating Successful Business Plans.
There are no reviews yet
1) Meet and Greet/Introduction.
2) Facility Tour/Potential Client Awareness.
3) Pricing Plans/Packages Awareness/Q + A Options.
4) Fitness/Health Questionaire. Medical Questionaire.
5) Fitness/Health Assessment of Goals, knowledge, and history of exercise.
6) Fitness/Health Testing/Teaching/Evaluation, Capability Levels Diagnosis.
7) Fitness/Health Personalized Exercise Plan Development by applicable fitness professional according to 1-6 above.
8) Potential Client Given Own Copy of proper warm up/cool down methods, stretching routine, and terminology geared specifially towards the benefit of only this potential client, to assist during own personal workouts.
9) Potential Client Given Monthly Personal "Fitness Test" so potential client can check on their own progression results month by month and how to do so.
10) Weekly, Monthly Training Schedule of 1-6 days per week with hands on detailed attention to form, safety, and how/why to do so according to clients goals.
-6 separate personal training certifications---10+ years of certified 1-on1 training experience-
Successfully trained and motivated over 100+ individual clients.
-Managed Physical Therapy Room (Chiropractic Office) 4+ years---Managed Vitamin Supplement Shop 3+ years
-Boot Camp Instruction Experience 5+ years---High School Varsity Level Strength and Conditioning Coach 6+ years.
-Ex-Collegiate Basketball Player---Ex-All-State/1st Team All CIF High School Athlete---4 Year Varsity Letterman.
Many Different Packages. Must Meet Client to Check Whats best for them in person.
Min. Training Rate Possible Per Hour = $45.00
Max. Training Rate Per Hour = $75.00
2688 N Santiago Blvd Orange Ca 92867
Passion for sports.
Attraction to the opposite sex.
Mental Confidence Benefits.
Physical Appearance Benefits.
Better Sleep/Eating Patterns.
Tool For Motivation.
Anyone. Ages from 10 yrs old to 75 years old.
All mental or physical disabilities.
Anyone and Everyone.
My Bi-Annual Fitness and Health Fair Event.
August 14th 2016 #1 (mid-month always every year.)
January 14th 2017 #2 (mid-month always every year.)
Make sure you find the correct and appropriate style of personal training professionals to choose from. Be sure the individual knows what he is doing. Ask the correct Questions to find out. Make sure you can hold your self accountable to reach your goal.
This is my goal, explain in 5 minutes a bit of detailed information on what process you will use to help me reach that goal?
Teach me in 5 min. some fitness knowledge i will understand that shows me you are experienced and knowledgable in your field.
Is my Goal Realistically Achievable and what will it take to reach it? (type of realistic committment)