- Yoga (Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, etc.)
- Sound Healing
- Intuitive Movement
- Workplace and Commercial and Celebretory Yoga
I love the meditative and mindful practice of yoga. Bringing the awareness of breath and stillness to busy minds is the ultimate goal.
Every mind and body has its own needs and intentions and those may even change day to day. Meeting yourself where you are each day is essential. Being able to find that centering of the mind during the most challenging times of practice ON THE MAT is reflective of the hurdles we may face OFF OF THE MAT.
There's nothing more rewarding than a student saying that the message and practice was exactly what they needed that day. It's a blessing to be able to guide students back to their true self, beyond the ego and storylines we create that we often let define us so deeply.
I've been aware of the benefits of yoga & meditation for awhile but creating the space, mentally and physically, is a challenge. Nadia creates that space and becomes a guide, with her calming and meaningful words - allowing me to explore deeper layers of stillness & mindfulness than I could on my own.
- Phone call to get to know your level of experience
- Let's talk injuries, surgeries, pain
- What are you looking to acheive out of this practice?
- What's your schedule like?
- Where do we meet?
- Let's do it!
- RYT-200 Hours
- Yoga Alliance Affiliate
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
Teaching regular classes throughout the greater Boulder area at Radi8 Float, Mojo's House of Yoga, Carbon Valley Rec + more!
- Do I have any injuries?
- What is the ultimate goal of my private practice?
- What kind of experience do I have (beginners welcome and encouraged)?
- What kind of yoga do I like to practice (mainly, pace and intention of practice, ie; flexibility, mobility, stress relief, knowledge, etc).
- Am I ready to deepen my self-study with a meditation practice?
- What's my experience with meditation (beginners welcome and encouraged)?