We love coach Raby!
Coach Robbie is an amazing coach. He knows how to connect with kids to get the best out of them. He’s the perfect mix between encouragement and sport dicipline. Ever since training with coach Robbie my son has thrived and now he actually enjoys and looks forward to working out. I would highly recommend him. I am so glad we found him.
I’ve seen results after the first couple weeks of training.
Before we meet in person, parents and I discuss the student's experience, goals, and any health related issues. From there, we set up our days and times weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. We discuss pricing also. First day is an "A.R." [Athlete Review] where I will assess where they are athletically, fundamentally, physically, and mentally. I also get to know every client and am sure they get to know me as well. My goal is family type bonding with an emphasis on helping the athlete get to their goals ultimately mixed with character building. Furthermore, for clients 13 and up, the parents and I establish the location where I will primarily train the child. Typically parents get a 24-Hour Fitness or LA Fitness membership.
- I own a youth sports business located in Riversise, CA. It's been running since 2017 and I've trained over 100+ kids and young adults from ages 5-21.
- I currently play basketball against pro-athletes weekly in competitive and known leagues in LA including the JBL, Legacy, and Drew League in the summer.
- USA Basketball Certification
- Nike basketball connection in progress
- Currently attending California Baptist University to obtain a degree for Sports, Recreation, and Fitness Management
- Mainly self-taught through the excessive studying of basketball highlights via YouTube and from there was able to transform my game into being a great multi-positional player.
- Coached freshman high school basketball and was a consultant for the Junior Varisty and Varisty coaches.
-Trained over 20 athletes beginner to advanced level via small group and private 1-on-1 training.
- Volunteer coached multiple sports for the city
- Still available and able to play professional basketball
- Connections with some NBA and Overseas players
$18: age 12 and under not playing for any teams. Usually beginners. Tier 2 scheduling (
$20: age 14 and up for beginners who are usually trying out, or are on a team.
$25: High school and college kids advanced level to elite (nationally ranked).
--->$25-$30: training that includes strength training and meal plan advice, etc
-Beginners learning the game for the first time ages 3-12
- Advanced 1: high school athletes ranked & unranked.
-Advanced 2: players who know the game but need improvements, corrective teaching on mobility
- College and Semi-Pro athletes
-Some with injuries
Why am I seeking a trainer? Why do I want to train? What is my purpose for what I am seeking to do? Am I 100% committed to the process? Am I willing to grow as a person and athlete?