We love coach Raby!
Coach Robbie is an amazing coach. He knows how to connect with kids to get the best out of them. He’s the perfect mix between encouragement and sport dicipline. Ever since training with coach Robbie my son has thrived and now he actually enjoys and looks forward to working out. I would highly recommend him. I am so glad we found him.
I’ve seen results after the first couple weeks of training.
(Contact information: (323)378-9873 or instagram DM: newgnathletics)
Before we meet in person, parents and I discuss the student's experience, goals, and any health related issues. From there, we set up our days and times weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. We discuss pricing also. First day is an "A.R." [Athlete Review], as well as first training day, where I will assess where they are athletically, fundamentally, physically, and mentally. I also get to know every client and am sure they get to know me as well. Training will be mild to intense based on the goals and experience of the athlete. Athletes will be placed ahead of time or after the 1st training in different areas of training based on level. Most athletes will be in small group sessions where there will be no more than 6 in a session. My other goal is to establish family type bonding with an emphasis on helping the athlete get to their goals ultimately mixed with character building that aids in their success in whatever sport he or she plays in. A great mentality toward the game, their future, about themselves, and understanding motivation behind training is extremely important. Furthermore, for clients 13 and up, the parents and I establish the location where I will primarily train the child. I primarily train athletes in basketball and sports performance at Get It Done Sports Arena in Corona. Typically parents may get a 24-Hour Fitness or LA Fitness membership in case we schedule trainings at those gyms.
- I own a youth sports business located in Riversise, CA. It's been running since 2017 and I've trained over 100+ kids and young adults from ages 5-21.
- I currently play basketball against pro-athletes weekly in competitive and known leagues in LA including the JBL, Legacy, and Drew League in the summer.
- USA Basketball Certification
- Nike basketball connection in progress
- Currently attending California Baptist University to obtain a degree for Sports, Recreation, and Fitness Management
- Mainly self-taught through the excessive studying of basketball highlights via YouTube and from there was able to transform my game into being a great multi-positional player.
- Coached freshman high school basketball and was a consultant for the Junior Varisty and Varisty coaches.
-Trained over 20 athletes beginner to advanced level via small group and private 1-on-1 training.
- Volunteer coached multiple sports for the city
- Still available and able to play professional basketball
- Connections with some NBA and Overseas players
$18: age 12 and under not playing for any teams. Usually beginners. Tier 2 scheduling
$25: High school and college kids advanced level to elite (nationally ranked).
--->$25-$30: training that includes strength training and meal plan advice, etc
-Beginners learning the game for the first time ages 3-12
- Advanced 1: high school athletes ranked & unranked.
-Advanced 2: players who know the game but need improvements, corrective teaching on mobility
- College and Semi-Pro athletes
-Some with injuries
Why am I seeking a trainer? Why do I want to train? What is my purpose for what I am seeking to do? Am I 100% committed to the process? Am I willing to grow as a person and athlete?