I studied Yoga and the Healing Sciences at Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles, focusing on healing through Yoga therapy, energetics, nutrition, meditation, Yoga for midlife, and beyond. I am also an Oncology Trained Licensed Esthetician and Stretch Therapist. Pamper yourself, release tension and completely relax your mind and body with Yoga, Meditation, Stretch Therapy, LED Light therapy, traditional Ayurvedic treatments, and custom Facials.
The intent is to live a balanced and healthy life by bringing the mind and body back to homeostasis. Seeing my clients succeed and reach their goals brings me great joy and a sense of accomplishment.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
· Oncology Trained Esthetics, Oncology Spa Solutions
· Horst Rechelbacher Oncology Esthetics Winner
• Featured in ISPA PULSE Magazine March/April 2018
• Esthetics License, Bellus Academy, San Diego
• Beauty Changes Lives Award
• Stretch U Training, San Diego CA
• CPR and First Aid Certification, American Red Cross, L.A., CA
• Soft Tissue Assessments and Myofascial Procedures For Yoga Therapy Workshop, Yoga Doctors, L.A.
• 200HR Yoga and the Healing Sciences TT, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
• Family Health and Wellness, St. Joseph's Center, Venice
What types of students have you worked with?
I've worked with a wide variety of clients. From toddlers to seniors in their 90's. I also have experience working with people with illnesses and disabilities including MS, diabetes, dementia and people in wheelchairs.