The Martialway Kickboxing Dojo, is a friendly and positive environment where individuals learn and grow. Adult or child my main focus is to make people strong and confidence.
Each lesson should become your habit for life. It will strengthing you to become the person you want to be.
Mr. Jeffrey Tomlin
Martialway Kickboxing Dojo
Best thing that’s happened to me, taught me discipline and the ability to defend myself
1. It's good to know each and every individuals.
2. Start with simple routines.
3. If there is some health issues try to solve that issue.
4. This maybe some individuals first lesson, be Patients.
5. Set good example.
1. Certified Personal Trainer - American Sport Fitness Association.
2. Tae Kwon Do/Kickboxing Instructor for 20 year.
3. Third Degree Black Belt from Kim's Karate/World Combat Arts.
4. Box at Baltimore Boxing gym (year ago).
Once I meet people and we talk about lesson, then I'am able to determine a fee. It all depend on how many times a week we meet, how long the lessons and where we meet.
After my lessons at Kim's Karate and receiving my Black Belt
It become fun to teach and help others reach their goals.
3. Mentally Challenge Individuals
4. Senior Citizens
I was working for a Senior Citizen Living Village and absolutely enoyed working with them. The best part of the job was listen and sharing life events.
Always know how your dealing with, ask to view Certifications, get References.
Am I ready.